- Fill a bowl with soap hot water.
- Don’t put any cold in just yet.
- As you’re cooking, you’ll get through some utensils.
- When you have done with these, put them straight into the bowl of hot water.
- When people have finished their dinner, put all the knifes, forks and spoons in the bowl and give them about 20 minutes.
You’ll find after that time that the hot water has practically cleaned them already, all you need to do is add some cold water in the bowl, so that you can safely put your hands in there and quickly run a dish cloth over the utensils and leave them on the draining board to dry.
You can do the same thing with cups and mugs but don’t mix the two as grease from the cutlery won’t help when trying to clean the glassware!
Download our mobile app
Looking for some kitchen inspiration? Take a look at some of our real customer kitchens, video reviews as well as advice in our mobile app. We’ll also keep you up to date with any new ranges and offers that we have available.
Up to 50% off competitor kitchen prices
At DIY Kitchens, not only do you get a quality rigid built kitchen but you also get it at a fabulous price too! Price your kitchen up on our site and you could see savings of up to 50% off other kitchen quotes that you’ve had.
Take a look at our kitchen price comparison page here.
Real customer kitchens
Get some inspiration for designing your own new kitchen with over 3,000 pictures of our customers’ kitchens that they ordered from us.
Leave A Comment