Prize Draw Winner
The prize draw has now closed
Have you got any great kitchen tips, kitchen related jokes or cookery stories that did not go to plan? If so, then we would love to hear about them!
Hurry, the prize draw closes at midnight tonight! (Tuesday 15th July 2014)
All the best tips and stories will be shared on our website and Twitter/Facebook page over the coming months for others to enjoy and chuckle over!
So, to be eligible for this prize draw, you’ll need to action points 1&2 below:
(1) Follow us on Twitter and retweet the Tweet below
— DIY Kitchens (@DIY_Kitchens) June 23, 2014
(2) Send us an email to email@example.com with your kitchen tips/joke/story and you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win £25s worth of M&S vouchers to spend at your leisure.
The closing date for the prize draw is Midnight on Tuesday 15th July 2014. The winner will be picked at random from our Twitter “Followers” section and the winner will be announced on this page no later than Friday 18th July 2014.
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is available to residents in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands and applicants have to be aged 18 years or over.
- Only 1 entry per household is permitted and duplicate entries will be deleted.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
- To be eligible for this prize draw, you must be a “new” or existing “Follower” of the DIY Kitchens Twitter Page
- The winner will be drawn and notified after 18th July 2014. The prize draw will close on that date.
- There is 1 prize available and the winner will be notified by email shortly after to arrange for delivery of the vouchers. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and prize only if absolutely necessary.
- The winner will also be required to be mentioned on our website and in any promotional email campaigns or blog posts to announce the winner.
- Our decision is final and we have the right to disqualify applicants if the aforementioned are not adhered to.