Many congratulations to Catherine Braithwaite, your £25 voucher is on it’s way to you!
This competition is now closed
Have you got any great kitchen tips, kitchen related jokes or cookery stories that did not go to plan? If so, then we would love to hear about them!
So, to be eligible for this prize draw, you’ll need to:
- Like us on Facebook (If you already like us on Facebook then you can still enter) – https://www.facebook.com/diykitchens1
- Send us an email to email@example.com with your kitchen tips/joke/story and you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win £25s worth of Love2Shop vouchers to spend at your leisure.
The closing date for the prize draw is Friday 11th April 2014. The winner will be picked at random from our Facebook “Likes” section and the winner will be announced on this page no later than Friday 18th April 2014.
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is available to residents in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands and applicants have to be aged 18 years or over.
- Only 1 entry per household is permitted and duplicate entries will be deleted.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- To be eligible for this prize draw, you must be a “new” or existing “Liker” of the DIY Kitchens Facebook Page
- The winner will be drawn and notified after 11th April 2014. The prize draw will close on that date.
- There is 1 prize available and the winner will be notified by email shortly after to arrange for delivery of the vouchers. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and prize only if absolutely necessary.
- The winner will also be required to be mentioned on our website and in any promotional email campaigns or blog posts to announce the winner.
- Our decision is final and we have the right to disqualify applicants if the aforementioned are not adhered to.