The answers to the Christmas quiz can be found below.
(2) Christmas Pudding
(3) 19,1,14,20,1 or 55
(4) 34 or 35 if you include the Mel & Kim version (Both accepted)
Christmas is almost upon us and to give you a chance to get a little extra present, we have launched our Christmas quiz! Find all the questions, get all the answers right and you could be in with a chance to win £50s worth of M&S vouchers!
(1) Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/diykitchens1
(2) Visit our online virtual showroom here and find the 7 Christmas related objects. Click on the objects to reveal the 7 questions.
These are the objects that you are looking for:
(3) Enter your answers to the 7 questions on our submission form here.
The closing date for the Christmas Quiz is Midnight on Wednesday 31st December 2014. The winner will be picked at random from our Facebook “Likes” section and the winner will be announced on this page no later than Friday 9th January 2015.
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is available to residents in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands and applicants have to be aged 18 years or over.
- Only 1 entry per household is permitted and duplicate entries will be deleted.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- To be eligible for this prize draw, you must be a “new” or existing “Follower” of the DIY Kitchens Facebook Page
- The winner will be drawn and notified after 6th January 2015.
- There is 1 prize available and the winner will be notified by email shortly after to arrange for delivery of the vouchers. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and prize only if absolutely necessary.
- The winner will also be required to be mentioned on our website and in any promotional email campaigns or blog posts to announce the winner.
- Our decision is final and we have the right to disqualify applicants if the aforementioned are not adhered to.