Congratulations to you Martin and your voucher is in the post!
The answers to the 5 questions are:
(Q1) What is broken when a word is spoken?
(Q2) What can go up a drainpipe down but cannot come down a drainpipe up
A: An Umbrella
(Q3) If it takes 1 man 1 hour to dig a hole, how long does it take 1 man to dig half a hole?
A: You can’t dig half a hole – you can only dig a whole hole. (1 hour was also accepted)
(Q4) What gets wetter as it dries?
A: A Towel
(Q5) Say this really fast! “She sells sea shells by the sea shore. But, are the sea shells she sells sea shells for sure”.
A: I was very trusting as you all told me you said it correctly:-)
Fancy a bit of Easter fun? If so then why don’t you have a go at our Easter Egg Hunt.
There is a £50 M&S voucher for the winner! All you have to do is find the 5 eggs in our online virtual showroom and answer the 5 questions! If the kids are getting a little bored in the Easter holidays then get them to have a go as well.
How to Enter
Entering this competition is pretty easy, simply follow the instructions below.
- Visit this page https://www.diy-kitchens.com/about-diy-kitchens/showroom/
- Look out for 5 Easter eggs, click on them and make a note of the answers to the 5 questions
- Email your answers to email@example.com.
- The closing date is Midnight on Monday 21st April 2014
- All correct entries will go into the prize draw
- The winner of the £50 M&S Voucher will be drawn at random and announced on Wednesday 23rd April 2014 and announced on this page.
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is available to residents in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands and applicants have to be aged 18 years or over.
- Only 1 entry per person is permitted and duplicate entries will be deleted.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The winner will be drawn and notified after 21st April 2014. The prize draw will close on that date.
- There is 1 prize available and the winner will be notified by email shortly after to arrange for delivery of the vouchers. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and prize only if absolutely necessary.
- The winner will also be required to be mentioned on our website and in any promotional email campaigns or blog posts to announce the winner.
- Our decision is final and we have the right to disqualify applicants if the aforementioned are not adhered to.