Should you need to put your drawer front back onto your glass sided drawer, then this is how you do it from delivery of the drawer front to attaching it back onto the drawer.
(1) When you get your drawer front you’ll need to release the hinge mechanism that will still be inside your drawer front. This is done by turning the screw inside the side of the drawer anti clockwise.
(2) Screw the hinge mechanisms onto the drawer front using the pilot holes in the back of the drawer front. Once the bottom 2 screws are in place, you can place a 3rd screw in the top hole of the mechanism. Remember that the big part of the mechanism will be at the bottom of the drawer front.
(3) With the hinge mechanism attached to the drawer front, you can now line the mechanism up with the front of the drawer and simply click the drawer front into position.
(4) Now that your drawer front is attached to the glass sided drawer again, you can slide your drawer back inside your kitchen unit.
(5) Don’t forget to clip back in the 4 plastic coverings that hold the glass steady at the front, and the 2 side covers that cover the internal workings of the glass sided drawer.
Download our mobile app
Looking for some kitchen inspiration? Take a look at some of our real customer kitchens, video reviews as well as advice in our mobile app. We’ll also keep you up to date with any new ranges and offers that we have available.
Up to 50% off competitor kitchen prices
At DIY Kitchens, not only do you get a quality rigid built kitchen but you also get it at a fabulous price too! Price your kitchen up on our site and you could see savings of up to 50% off other kitchen quotes that you’ve had.